Corporate Team Building & Outings Bangalore, India
Art of Bicycle Trips has a whole new list of ideas that you can incorporate with team building and outings for corporate teams. A unique, challenging and engaging trip on cycles might be the thing for your team to exhibit leadership skills and feel a sense of camaraderie in the outdoors. It also infuses great work life balance since time spent in office is mostly sedentary. Our trip leaders for the corporate clientele ensure that these trips are balanced with experiences and the cycling prowess. The trips can be amalgamated with previously planned retreats or could be completely organised by us with a fresh perspective.
Team members can cycle at their own time and pace without getting pressurized. Infact many people usually wouldn’t have cycled for many years. We ensure that they have close supervision with our instructors and can use the shuttle van at any time. Most people deeply enjoy the thrill of getting back to the outdoors, even getting inspired to choose cycling as a lifestyle choice later.
To get a sense of how we’d piece together a proposed itinerary, take a look at some sample day trips for inspiration:
- Victorian Bangalore Safari: This relaxed bicycle safari takes you back in the Victorian era. It is an active informative city bicycle tour perfect to give a flavor of living active lifestyle and promote 'cycling to work' among employees.
- Sholay Adventure: On this one day biking adventure, relive the times of Sholay as you wind your way through the untainted routes of Ramanagaram and climb the Ramadevara Betta hill inhabited by sholay ‘s gabbar singh. Best suited for a team outing.
- Nrityagram Dance Village Safari: This leisurely bicycle safari combines the delightful classical dance experience with the charms of an idyllic village through vegetable gardens, lake, dairy farms and open grass land. It is a classic safari suited for strategic meetings and top management and clients retreat.
- A Passage to India: This is a real rural India experience that you won’t find on other itineraries. It is best suited for senior management and clients retreat.
- Nandi Challenge: Perched at a height of 4,851 ft (1,479 m) above sea level, Nandi Hills offers a surprise of breathtaking views and scenic beauty. This challenging safari is perfect for those looking for team building and motivation amidst nature.
Ready to spruce up your next corporate event? Contact our Bespoke team at +91 95389 73506 or e-mail email@example.com
NOTE: If you prefer to organize your event on your own and just need bicycles on rent then you can always do that from us. We provide 21-geared bicycles on rent in Bangalore. Learn More